Sunday, April 11, 2010

Best

Yup...lgu ni best





We drive tonight......
and you are by my side.....
We're talking about our lives......
like we've known each other forever.

The time files by.....
with the sound of your voice....
its close to paradise.....
with the end surely near..
and if i could only stop the car and hold onto you
and never let go.....
I'll never let go....

As we round the corner to your house
you turned to me and said...
"I'll be going through withrawl of you for this one night we have spend"......
and I want to speak these words but I guess I'll just bite my tongue...
and except someday,somehow......as the words that we'll hang from.....



And I....I don't want to speak these words......
Cause I......I don't want to make things any words........


Why does tonight....have to end
Why don't we hit restart..and pause it at our favourite parts..
We'll skip the goodbyes......

If I had it my way I'll turn the car around..
And run away just you and I....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...